Wednesday 2 September 2015

Barnet UNISON Save Barnet Libraries March September 12th 2015






































 I’m drawing this to your attention as I think this is something to support. The closure and privatisation of libraries is about that issue but also about the diminishing existence of public spaces and access to culture. When you think about the National Gallery dispute these are very similar issues. Barnet is attempting to outsource its Social Services also. So this march is under the banner of the libraries campaign but is about other campaigns coming along to offer their solidarity and to protest about their issue also. Anything you can do to promote this and support would be gratefully appreciated. The London SWAN banner would be very welcome. I anticipate we will have social workers on the march so it will be an opportunity to promote SWAN.
 
Thanks,
 
Barnet UNISON
Save Barnet Libraries March September 12th 2015
 
Keep up to date go to the new Barnet UNISON website at http://www.barnetunison.me.uk

1 comment:

  1. Impressed with this I’ve getaway the model in a bottle makeup setting spray matte finish on I feel like I’ve put it on and looked at my makeup is the day is gone on and each even yesterday Omorfirx on I was out like grocery shopping out about little bit and good it was rather humid here kind of rainy even and I without in that and I don't like this loll I'm going to.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/omorfirx/

    ReplyDelete