We've had lots of people asking how they can show their support for the strikes.
Here are some practical suggestions:
1. If you live in an area where strikes are taking place go and visit a
picket line to show your support. We guarantee you it will mean an
awful lot to those teachers. If you're feeling really flush go mad
and buy them a coffee, or make a donation to the strike fund. You
will make their day! (please note they will still love you for
turning up even if you don't do that)
2. Tweet messages of support to us using the hashtag #teacherROAR
3. Even better still, send us a photo of you holding up a message of
support -- we all love a picture!
4. Send an email to your local paper or TV station expressing support
5. Tell friends and family that you're supporting the teachers. Ask
them to send a message of support too.
Tweet solidarity messages https://twitter.com/NUTonline @NUTonline andhttps://twitter.com/NASUWT @NASUWT
acknowledgements to Marti Francis